Saturday 20 January 2018

WHY YOU SHOULD START A FREE BLOG


Hello!Thank you for stopping by.

When it comes to blogging, i have failed many times. Within 2013 and 2018, i have bought two domain names with Namecheap and hosted them with Hostgator, but i abandoned the blogs within the first month.

Am i not a failure?

You are probably thinking of starting a blog because you have heard some bloggers making money from theirs and you want to start yours as well.

A blog can be a medium to share your interest, passion, skills or brand to the world. I must also let you know that it is not easy blogging from my little experience expecially if you are like me.

who am i?

1. I am a bad writer.
2. English is a second language.
3. I am an introvert.
4. I am shy.
5. I have no friends.
6. I work 9-5.
7. I can not afford to have my own domain name and host it with a hosting company.

Inspite of the above, i can not stop myself from thinking of starting my own blog.

 Can you imagine ?

What are my interests?

1. I love searching for answers on the internet.
2. I like to know the latest news
3. I love fashion
4. I love to read inspiring stories online.
5. I love to help people solve problems.
6. I want to have a blog and make it successful.

Since i am not able to stop myself from blogging, i am going to continue using a free blogging platform.

Thank you for reading my post. I will love to know what you think, so please leave your comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment